Last updated: 07/05/2022
Tech Heads deals with peoples personal files & information on a daily basis, this may include but is not limited to their documents, music, emails, photos, videos and other information that is found in a computer or device.
This level of access to your information is important to be able to resolve the issues your experiencing with your devices, we will directly access your information at a level that’s relevant to the task that you need completed.
The safety & security of your privacy and information are of the upmost importance to us. Below is a summary of the rules that govern our technicians in accessing your information.
In booking your device or booking services with Tech Heads IT Services you are granting us unrestricted unlimited access to any information that exists within your device(s) or network.
This agreement is governed by the following guidelines:
- Tech Heads technicians will not under any circumstances discuss, share, copy, keep or distribute data recovered from a client’s device(s), account(s) or network(s) for any task that is not directly related to the professional service we are providing.
- The only exception to the above rule is at the request of an Australian Police or legal enforcement agency, at this time we reserve the right to disclose information as we deem appropriate, exclusively at our discretion.
- Tech Heads will never sell or distribute your personal or business information to any 3rd party entity.
- We reserve the right to remove or change any passwords on your device(s) or account(s). When passwords are changed we will provide you with a copy of any new passwords.
- Tech Heads may maintain a copy of your data in our secure data storage for backup purposes (for your benefit, in case something goes wrong) and will be destroyed at an undetermined point in the future or at your request.
- Tech Heads under no circumstances accepts responisiblity for any data loss that occurs while providing our range of IT services. It is the customers sole exclusive responsibility to have backed up their own data prior to booking in with us.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your information or privacy within our service, please contact us to discuss the matter.
We aim to treat every client with the upmost respect, giving complete confidentiality in regard to the handling of your personal information. You can have certainty in that your private information is handled appropriately & professionally.